If you’re planning a visit to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, you might be wondering if there’s a café where you can grab a bite to eat. The good news is that yes, there is a café located right inside the museum!
Location of the Café
The café is located on the ground floor of the museum, near the Constitution Avenue entrance. It’s easily accessible from any part of the museum and is open every day during regular museum hours.
The café offers a variety of food and drink options for visitors. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or a full meal, there’s something for everyone. Some popular menu items include:
- Sandwiches: The café offers a selection of sandwiches made with fresh ingredients like turkey, ham, and vegetarian options.
- Salads: If you’re looking for something lighter, the salad bar has plenty of options to choose from.
- Soups: On a cold day, warm up with one of the delicious soups on offer.
- Beverages: The café has both hot and cold beverages available, including coffee, tea, soda, and juice.
- Desserts: Finish off your meal with a sweet treat like a cookie or brownie.
In addition to its menu offerings, the café also has some amenities that visitors will appreciate. These include:
- Seating: The café has plenty of tables and chairs where you can sit down and enjoy your meal.
- Free Wi-Fi: Need to check your email or browse the web? The café offers free Wi-Fi for visitors.
- Outdoor Seating: On a nice day, you can also enjoy your meal outside on the terrace.
Café Hours and Payment Options
The café is open every day during regular museum hours, which are 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Payment can be made with cash, credit, or debit cards.
Overall, the café at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History is a great option for visitors looking to grab a quick bite to eat or sit down for a full meal. With its wide range of menu options and convenient location, it’s definitely worth checking out during your visit to the museum.