Are you a fan of Old School RuneScape? Do you have a passion for natural history?
If so, then the Natural History Quiz is the perfect activity for you! In this article, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about how to do the Natural History Quiz OSRS.
What is the Natural History Quiz OSRS?
The Natural History Quiz is a mini-game in Old School RuneScape that tests your knowledge of natural history. It can be found in the Varrock Museum, located south of the Grand Exchange. The game involves answering questions about fossils and bones found throughout Gielinor.
How to Start the Natural History Quiz OSRS
To start the quiz, head over to the Varrock Museum and speak with Orlando Smith, who can be found on the first floor. He will ask if you’re interested in participating in his quiz. Once you agree, he will give you a small questionnaire that must be filled out before starting.
- Your name
- Your occupation
- Your knowledge of natural history (Beginner, Intermediate or Expert)
Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, Orlando Smith will give you an empty scorecard and direct you to one of his assistants, who will take you through the quiz.
The Rules of The Game
The game consists of 14 questions that are randomly selected from a pool of over 200 questions. Each correct answer earns one point while incorrect answers result in negative points. The goal is to achieve a score of at least 9 points to receive Kudos and other rewards.
Tips for Doing Well on The Natural History Quiz OSRS
- Study up: Familiarize yourself with Gielinor’s natural history by exploring the world map and reading up on fossils and bones.
- Pay attention to details: The questions can be quite tricky, so make sure to read them carefully and pay attention to specific details.
- Use your resources: If you’re unsure of an answer, don’t hesitate to use the information provided within the museum and in nearby books.
- Take your time: Don’t rush through the quiz. Take your time with each question, think it through, and then select an answer.
Completing the Natural History Quiz OSRS rewards players with Kudos, which is a currency used in Varrock Museum. It can be used to purchase various items such as lamps, books, and fossils from Historian Minas.
Now that you have all the information you need about how to do the Natural History Quiz OSRS, head over to the Varrock Museum and test your knowledge! Remember to take your time, use your resources wisely, and have fun while learning about Gielinor’s natural history!