Have you been planning to visit the Natural History Museum Vienna? If so, you might be wondering about its admission fee. In this article, we will discuss how much it costs to enter the museum and what exciting exhibits you can expect to see inside.
If you plan to visit the Natural History Museum Vienna, you’ll be pleased to know that admission is reasonably priced. The standard admission fee for adults is 12 euros.
Meanwhile, students, senior citizens, and people with disabilities enjoy discounted rates of 10 euros. Children under the age of 19 can enter for free.
In addition to its permanent exhibits, the Natural History Museum Vienna also hosts several special exhibitions throughout the year. These exhibits highlight various topics such as astronomy, geology, botany, and zoology. The entry fees for these exhibitions are separate from the regular admission fee.
The Natural History Museum Vienna’s permanent exhibits are divided into several categories:
- The World of Minerals: This exhibit features over 20,000 mineral specimens and explains how they form and their uses in daily life.
- The World of Crystals: Visitors can marvel at unique crystal formations and learn about their properties.
- The World of Dinosaurs: This exhibit showcases more than 4 million years of dinosaur evolution.
- The World of Ice: Here you can explore the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- The World of Humans: This exhibit presents human evolution from prehistoric times to modern-day civilization.
Before leaving the museum, make sure to check out its gift shop. It’s an excellent place to purchase souvenirs, books, and other educational materials related to the museum’s exhibits.
The Natural History Museum Vienna is a fascinating attraction that offers a lot to explore for people of all ages. With its affordable admission fee and various exhibits that cover a wide range of topics, it’s undoubtedly worth a visit.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip now and immerse yourself in the wonders of natural history!