Are you planning a visit to the Museum of Natural History but unsure if it’s currently open? You’re not alone!
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many public places have had to adjust their schedules and procedures. Here’s everything you need to know about visiting the Museum of Natural History right now.
As of [insert current date], the Museum of Natural History is open to visitors. However, there are some important changes and guidelines in place that you should be aware of before your visit.
Hours of Operation
The museum is currently operating on reduced hours. It is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm, and Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm. It is closed on Mondays.
All visitors must purchase timed-entry tickets in advance online. This is to ensure that the museum can control capacity and maintain social distancing guidelines. You will not be able to purchase tickets at the museum itself.
Health and Safety Guidelines
The Museum of Natural History takes the health and safety of its visitors seriously. Here are some of the measures in place:
- All staff members must wear masks at all times.
- All visitors over the age of two must wear masks.
- Social distancing markers have been placed throughout the museum.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the museum.
- The number of visitors allowed inside at one time has been reduced.
- Certain exhibits or areas may be closed or modified to promote social distancing.
Tips for Your Visit
To make your visit as smooth as possible, here are some tips:
- Arrive on time for your timed-entry ticket slot.
- Wear comfortable shoes, as there is a lot of walking involved.
- Check the museum’s website for any updates or changes before your visit.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks, as the museum’s cafes may be closed or have limited options.
- Respect social distancing guidelines and wear your mask at all times.
The Museum of Natural History is open to visitors, but with some important changes and guidelines in place. With a little planning and preparation, you can still enjoy all the wonders of this incredible institution. Stay safe, wear your mask, and have a great time exploring!